The Sugar Loaf | Luxury Penthouse Apartment on Copacabana Beach
This spacious, six bedroom luxury penthouse apartment, with sweeping beach and ocean views, is the perfect place from which families or large groups of friends can explore Rio de Janeiro. Less is more with this penthouse, which is tastefully decorated with sculptures, modern art, Brazilian hardwood floors, and contemporary furnishings, which complement both the clean style and spaciousness of home. A rooftop terrace with a heated infinity pool and sweeping views of Rio’s famed Copacabana beach allows you to relax and escape the hectic pace of “the marvelous city.”
- Type: Apartment
- Location: Copacabana Beach, Rio de Janeiro
- Bedrooms: 6
- Recommended Occupancy: 4-12
- Minimum Stay: 6 nights
- Price reference: USD $50k - $55k per week
- Download PDF
The penthouse’s six spacious bedrooms each have en suite bathrooms. The large, private master suite includes a walk-in wardrobe and a hydro massage tub, and looks out over the beach. Additional guestrooms, most with flat screen televisions, are all found on the same floor and are minimally, but elegantly, decorated with Brazilian hardwood floors and modern furnishings. A small unattached guest suite, with a private entrance looks out over the beach and city below. The bathrooms, trimmed in hardwood and tile, are spacious and several have dual sinks.
The common spaces in this multi-story, loft-style penthouse provide opportunities for gatherings of friends and families to relax or share a meal. Additional small nooks provide more intimate spaces for privacy. The main floor boasts a large, open living area; the high ceilings and windows flood the room in natural light. A large, fully equipped modern kitchen often serves as a focal point for families as they share a cold drink or snack after a busy day of activities. Upstairs, a large dining area and comfortable salon are both connected to a poolside outdoor terrace.
This penthouse has a heated infinity pool and a spacious rooftop deck with sweeping views over Copacabana Beach and Sugar Loaf beyond.
Amenities such as flat screen televisions, high speed internet, daily maid service, a fully equipped kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks, and rooftop terrace and pool, make this a very comfortable choice for your stay in Rio de Janeiro.
Activities and Excursions
Please visit our Rio de Janeiro page.
Price reference for The Sugar Loaf: USD $50k - $55k per week
Note: Significantly higher rates will apply during Carnival and New Year. Please contact us for more details.
6 nights rental of the Sugar Loaf.
Services of your dedicated BP Villas team:
- Personal travel concierge: From the initial call with Blue Parallel, our guests are assigned a personal travel concierge who knows first-hand the destinations of interest as well as our properties. He/She matches the guests with the right property and creates a custom-made itinerary that includes activities that match the specific profile of each guest. The personal travel concierge also ensures that all our guests’ wishes and preferences are taken into account (like making sure that the bar is filled with our guests’ favorite liquors, or arranging a surprise private concert as a special present for birthday or anniversary). Our personal travel concierges serve our guests before, during and after their journey.
- Personal on-site host: Upon arrival in any given destination, each travel group is greeted by their assigned personal host. Our hosts are bi-lingual, highly educated, and are members of the local community. They fulfill many functions – concierge, translator, VIP assistant, troubleshooter, and local insider. Like a best friend abroad, their personal insights are invaluable. They are involved in the planning process, inspect the property thoroughly prior to our guests arrival, and work closely with a team of local expert guides and personal drivers to ensure worry-free vacations.
- Personnel on property: The property is staffed with cleaning personnel. Depending on your needs, we can also provide a nanny, a private chef, or appoint a sommelier, a bartender, and a masseuse at an additional cost.
Welcoming at airport on first day and check in assistance on last day, as well as private transfers to and from the airport.
Luxurious toiletries per bathroom.
Shopping service – the fridge will always be stocked with your favorite food and beverages.
Delicious daily breakfast.
A special dinner prepared by a personal chef and served in the apartment during your stay.
A BP Villas comprehensive travel kit (including reading materials, local music, a map, a city guidebook) that you will receive by mail prior to your arrival.
- Step 1: Phone Conversation / Fill in our Request Form
Contact one of our personal travel concierges and tell us about your dream custom-made villa vacation.
UK: +44 (0)20 8819 3904
- Step 2: Proposal
We will confirm availabilities and get back to you with a proposal via email
- Step 3: Booking
We will ask you to review our “Terms and Conditions” documentation, and to pay a deposit to secure your stay